RE: CURL patch (fwd)

From: David Byron <DByron_at_everdreamcorp.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 08:51:35 -0800

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> This is the issue 10 patch mention in the TODO-RELEASE document.
>
> Any comments on this good people?

This looks like a useful feature to me. I know very little about openssl,
but the patch looks OK. I think it could use some error checking around:

+ config->key_export = fopen(nextarg, "w");

in src/main.c though.

Would this feature still work the same way with the certificate verify
callback patch? Seems like the extra command line option to curl.exe would
remain, but maybe the dumping to a file would be handled in the callback?

-DB