curl -s option

From: Terry Lueders <tlueders_at_insure.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 10:45:54 -0500

Does anyone know how to the same option with:

curl-easy_setopt()

the -s option ignores the reply. My server process dies if I use libcurl,but work fine using command line curl with the -s option.

Thanks

Sincerely,
Terry Lueders
Web Site Programmer
Quotesmith.com, Inc.
8205 S. Cass Ave. Suite 102
Darien, IL 60561
Phone: (630)515-0170 x234
Cell: (630)341-1930
Text Message: terrylueders_at_vtext.com
Home Email: terrylueders_at_ameritech.net
Work Fax: (630)515-0276
Work Email: tlueders_at_insure.com
Website: www.quotesmith.com / www.insure.com

P.S. We have some breakthrough news for life insurance buyers! Now you can buy up to $150,000 of 10, 15 or 20 year level term insurance online in less than 15 minutes - without a medical exam. To view instant quotes, simply click to <http://www.rbcexpressterm.com/partner/qs> right now.