Re: Libcurl in Explorer Band

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 00:06:51 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 3 Jul 2004, Menno Zweistra wrote:

> I am trying to use Libcurl from aan Explorer Band. Calling
> curl_easy_perform() causes IE to crash. The same code runs file when called
> from a standalone test application.

So what particular requirements are there for programs that run from an
"Explorer Band"? (I have no idea what it is.)

> Do I need to recompile the library with different options to use it from
> inside an ActiveX control?

What particular requirements are there for programs used from inside ActiveX
controls?

libcurl is pretty solid these days. It just doesn't crash during trivial
operations. It is almost always due to mistakes in your code or in how you set
the libcurl options.