Re: Mallocs Internal Implementation Clarifications

From: Andy Hobbs <andy_at_trogs.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 13:22:53 +0100

Hi,

If you meant when creating a form, libcurl can be made to either take a
pointer to your own memory buffer that you have read the file into or it
can be made to get it's self a copy of the buffer, or you can give it a
file name and it will read the file in and send it

see the comments next to the following on the page below
CURLFORM_BUFFER
CURLFORM_BUFFERPTR
CURLFORM_FILECONTENT

see