Secured server

From: Diana Castillo <>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 19:18:39 +0200

I was using this code successfully to connect to a secure server, but now
they changed the key and I have to say that I "trust" the creator of the
certificate. Any ideas as to how I should modify this code for that?
$curl_interface = curl_init();
  curl_setopt($curl_interface, CURLOPT_URL,$this->url);
  curl_setopt($curl_interface, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
  curl_setopt ($curl_interface, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
 curl_setopt($curl_interface, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, TRUE);
  $xml_response=curl_exec ($curl_interface);
  curl_close ($curl_interface);
  return $xml_response;