Building CURL for ucLinux

From: Vijay Krishnan <twovijay_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 13:51:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I am trying to build curl for ucLinux version 2.4.21.
My compilation is on a machine running Fedora (this is
where i compile C applications and then download it to
the ucLinux machine). I set the environment for the
ucLinux machine(basically the same thing i do to
compile a C app) on the fedora machine, and then run
./configure. I think the script tries to compile the C
code and execute a.out on the fedora machine. THis
causes error since a.out can only be executed in the
ucLinux machine. So I tried fooling around with the
-build and -host options but i really donot know what
to set the values to.( What should be the name for the
ucLinux machine??). If i set it to 'uCLinux' I get
error that ucLinux machine not found. Forgive my
ignorance on this. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Vijay