Re: HTTP cookie identifier --> HTTP connection

From: Nazgul_zulus <marek_at_icom.pl>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:25:32 +0200

Right it was not a problem.

But what to do if I have two separated programs, one to making connection
and another to sending data.
If first program is ending, the connection ( which was made ) is also
ending, so I cannot send any data through this connection.
Is there a possibility to catch the HTTP connection after ending the
program, maybe some kind of saving curl handle and reading it.

I am doing it in such way, because I am working also with CGI, so one CGI
program is making connection and preparing form to fill and another is
starting after clicking 'submit' button on the form and should use
connection which was made by the first one.

thanks