Re: ftpupload.c in SCO openserver

From: behrouz zolfaghari <>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 01:23:13 -0500

thanks again for your help
i have previously scripted downloading files with curl , but i do not have any idea about uploading files with curl
can i ask you to do me a favor and send me the script that uses curl to upload files using curl and resumes the transmission from the failure point if the connection fails?

thanks in advance