Proxy off ?

From: Paul Johnson <paul_at_applewoodhouse.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:16:57 +0100

Hi. Sorry if this seems a bit dumb, but a user of mine is having a problem configuring my program that uses curl for comms. When he moves his notebook around he has to enable proxy support for his work machine (which works fine btw) but when he gets back home he needs to turn it off again as he has no proxy on his home network.

Well, my problem is that I don't know how to turn it off! If he resets the application and curl therefore comes up in its default state again, everything is just fine. It's just that I need to do something right there and then when he presses the "no proxy" button, only I don't know what to do.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Regards,
Paul Johnson.
www.applewoodhouse.com