Re: Proxy off ?

From: Paul Johnson <paul_at_applewoodhouse.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:41:34 +0100

It happens after he chooses HTTP whilst at work, leaves the program running
(its that sort of a program) then plugs into another network without a
proxy. I'd agree that he should just restart the program as a fix, but my
client who's paying wants it to be more immediate. Can't really say I blame
him tbh.

Is there a way ?

Thanks...

Regards,