Tests 503/504 failing

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 17:57:15 -0700

I just did an i386 uClibc build of curl and had some problems with
tests 503 and 504. The first few tries, the test suite would hang on
test 503; I was able to abort the test once after which test 504 would
immediately fail. Eventually, I got a run that went through all the
tests without hanging, but test 503 failed. I noticed a few other test
runs on various architectures that also fail recently on 503 or 504:

http://curl.haxx.se/auto/log.cgi?id=20040916192249-9669#prob1
http://curl.haxx.se/auto/log.cgi?id=20040916052630-12361#prob1
http://curl.haxx.se/auto/log.cgi?id=20040910102802-15276#prob2
http://curl.haxx.se/auto/log.cgi?id=20040907172018-5564#prob2

These are the NTLM with proxy tests that were having problems a year ago.
Has anything changed that might have caused them to sporadically fail?

>>> Dan