multi interface

From: Arvind Sachdeva <>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 03:17:35 +0530

I was using the easy interface for my app, recently moved to multi interface.
In the easy interface, when curl_easy_perform used to return, I will
know that my GET request for data is finished and I can call the
further library routines for the buffer.

But, Now I have moved to multi interface and I just cant know when is
the download of data finished. Is there a callback I can hook, which
gets called when all the requested stuff is done for this handle
(Something parallel to curl_easy_perform returning in the easy