Re: New curl_easy_getinfo selector to return additional error information

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:55:25 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004, Larry Campbell wrote:

> Here's a patch that adds a new curl_easy_getinfo selector,
> CURLINFO_OS_ERRNO, that returns the most recent errno value that's relevant
> to a connect attempt. This allows you to distinguish between, for example,
> "connection refused" and "host unreachable".

I'm sorry, but can you remake your patch in a regular 'diff -u' format? I'm
not able to apply this patch with the patch tool!

> The base for this patch is curl 7.12.0.

I _think_ it'll apply on later versions too, but some of the connect stuff has
been changed since 7.12.0 so I'm not entirely sure.

      Daniel Stenberg -- --
       Dedicated custom curl help for hire: