[patch] Changing the originating IP of outgoing posts

From: Pascal TROUVIN <pascal.trouvin_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:27:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I do not know if this is really your problem, but I patched curl to add a new option '--remote-ip', this new option let you specify a URL and assign the request to the specified host IP address.

I had to add this to be able to check single SSL accelerator bound in a farm and answering to only one URL.

In case you are insterrested I can email you the patch.

regards.

Pascal TROUVIN