RE: trouble with SSL URL

From: David Byron <DByron_at_everdreamcorp.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:08:37 -0800

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> I tested with removing this line from ssluse.c:1331
>
> SSL_CTX_set_options(connssl->ctx, SSL_OP_ALL);
>
> ... and then it runs just fine!

The URL I gave before no longer fails because the server now sends back
slightly different data. I created this URL that failed:

./curl -k
https://curl-http-ntlm.everdream.net/curltest-no-auth/WeirdBug.xml

but then I updated CVS and it didn't fail anymore. I added a byte to
the document and it started to fail again.

I just commented out the above line and it still fails.

Sorry to have a flaky test URL. I have pretty much total control over
this one, so it should stay valid for a lot longer.

Thanks for the help.

-DB