Re: Using Curl w/ Authorize.net

From: Toby Peterson <toby.peterson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 14:12:09 -0500

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 11:35:34 -0600, jonathan_at_science.edu
<jonathan_at_science.edu> wrote:
> Alright, it looks like I've narrowed it down to CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER. It
> isn't getting defined anywhere. Does anyone know which C library takes care
> of this function? <curl/curl.h>...?

All of the constants you're dealing with do not necessarily correspond
with anything in the curl headers. You'll probably have better luck
looking at the PHP source code (in ext/curl) to figure out what's
going on. A cursory inspection suggests that CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER is
a PHP-specific option which determines where the output it sent.

- Toby