Using Curl w/ Authorize.net

From: <jonathan_at_science.edu>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 13:46:23 -0600

The getinmemory.c looks like a valid way to go.
~
Problem... It looks like it is merely "getting" a URL, and not posting
anything beforehand. (I need to submit credit card information in order to
tell whether or not the payment was processed.) Can I slip in commands from
the postit2.c?
~
Using someone else's code can be very confusing, and I have no idea what I'm
doing with this. It seems like sending info and grabbing a response
shouldn't be that hard, though, so I really feel like an idiot.
~
I'm sorry, but while I realize that this CURL code is probably the best
thing since sliced bread, it could benefit from some more extensive
examples.
~
Jonathan