A problem only happening on win32

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:07:50 +0100 (CET)

As has been reported before on the curl-users mailing list, and as was
recently filed in the bug tracker[1], we have a weird problem with 'curl -k'
in the command line tool. It only happens for windows users.

I don't know if the problem extends to libcurl or if the problem is the app
only, but I would say that the simple nature of the app code indicates that
the problem lies within the library.

Now, since we haven't been able to repeat this on a non-windows platform and I
don't have any means of debugging this on windows, I need help.

A simple stack trace of the crash (from a debug build) would be a great start!

[1] =

      Daniel Stenberg -- --
       Dedicated custom curl help for hire: