Re: Changes in proxy handling?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:08:06 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005, Ralph Mitchell wrote:

> Did something change in proxy handling between 7.12.0 and 7.12.2?? I was
> just transferring some scripts from one machine to another, where the old
> machine has a curl version prior to 7.12.0 and the new machine has 7.12.3,
> and this happens:

I guess something MUST have happened! ;-)

I'm pretty convinced I see where the problem is as well. The problem is that
the code treats a Location: to a different host special, and it should do it
for plain host auth but it also does this wrongly for proxy auth...

Around line 410 in lib/http.c

I'll write up a test case that can repeat this and work on a fix.