RE: CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH and Digest Authorization Required

From: Jon M <removed_at_removed>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 21:24:31 -0500

I have a few other urls that require digest authorization which aren't
working via command line, but do work via other methods such as wget.

I'd be more then happy to share with any interested party specific urls as
this seems to be a more like a bug. For obvious reasons I'd prefer not to
post the source ip / url on this public forum.

Thank you.