Re: Always getting CURLE_COULDNT_CONNECT on Win2K

From: Kyrre Kristiansen <kyrre_kristiansen_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:21:59 +0000 (GMT)

> >> Fixed! My application stack limits were set too
> large for
> >> Windows2000's little brain. (Only libcurl usage
> in the app showed any
> >> ill effects from this, and only on Windows2000,
> but oh well!)
> >
> > Whoa! That surely took some hefty hours of
> research... I'm happy you
> > solved it and that libcurl is working fine.
>
> Me too! I'm sorry to have implicated libcurl for a
> minute. :)

Just out of curiosity, how lagre do you have the stack
space set to? I've got a client that sends large
amounts of data to the server in lots of POSTS. If you
try to send enough packets, curl will eventually
report CURL_COULDNT_CONNECT. This is on winXP, though.
Could this be related to your problem?

Kyrre

Kyrre Kristiansen