RE: libcurl cache?

From: Michael Smith <mikes_at_VERTIGO.NET>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 10:44:59 -0500

I am using libcurl 7.12.1. I have tried the following, and have no improvement:

        pheaders = curl_slist_append(pheaders,"Pragma: no-cache");
        curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, pheaders);

The symptoms are quite clear:
When the contents of a previously downloaded file are changed on the web server, with the CURLOPT_NOBODY option set the new filesize and modified time are not reflected.

When we delete the Internet Explorer cache using the IE options on the client, the new changes are reflected.

This is a sample URL http://www.tsr.ch/meteoimages/SMATj1_300x240.jpg.

Can anyone guide me to which http headers might be helpful?

Thanks,
Mike