Re: upcoming fun

From: Alexander Lazic <>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 08:43:45 +0200

On Son 10.04.2005 23:54, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>On Sun, 10 Apr 2005, Alexander Lazic wrote:
>>How about to use Libmcrypt for these purpose:
>In what way would that be better? It would simply add yet another lib
>to the list of dependencies, as I see it.

As i understand you need a lib which can handle DES and MD4 stuff for

With this lib you don't need a ssl-lib for ntlm-auth, if anybody want a
ntlm-auth but not ssl.

At the moment libcurl _need_ a ssl-lib for ntlm-auth, as i know.

But you also need the for the hash-stuff.

Hm ok the idea wasn't so good as i thought :-(

al ;-)