Re: Trouble with test-suite on Tru64

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:05:48 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005, Tor Arntsen wrote:

> There seems to be some problems with the updated test suite tools on Tru64.

Indeed. I can't even make test 100 run on it... :-/ I'm gonna work on this
case.

> Actually, the tests are completed but it left a server running

I wish I knew why. I've tried to make the runtests.pl script hunt down and
kill -9 all test servers when the script finishes.

I tried to add a signal handler in the script to make it do that when a simple
kill or control-c is used, but my perl abilities just ain't good enough it
seems.

Help will be appricated.