Re: Trouble with test-suite on Tru64

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:36:06 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

>> There seems to be some problems with the updated test suite tools on Tru64.
>
> Indeed. I can't even make test 100 run on it... :-/ I'm gonna work on this
> case.

With my recent fixes, the tests now seem to run fine on the Tru64 box I've
tested with.

There are still issues left to fix, but at least this seems to work in most
cases. (For example, the Tru64 box I use is IPv6-capable and the HTTP test
server starts fine listening on a IPv6 port, but libcurl cannot connect to
::1!)