Re: compiling libcurl for Windows CE

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 22:52:24 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005, Dusan Arsenijevic wrote:

> I am trying to compile libcurl on Windows CE (Pocket PC 2003) I see on the
> site that this has been done successfully, but this goal somehow eludes me.
>
> Could anyone point me towards the solution?

Nope. There was once a guy who built libcurl for Windows CE and he provided
the patches for us. I'm sure you can find his emails using google. I don't
think he's been around since then and he didn't provide any "guide" or
instructions on how to build libcurl for Windows CE.

AFAIR, the build process for CE was pretty similar to how a standard windows
build is made. I'm sure you can work it out.

... and post a little how-to here when you're done! ;-)