Re: A couple of minor patches

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 12:55:05 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005, Yang Tse wrote:

>> do you have any particular reason why you'd want a release sooner?
>
> No, there's no special reason. I just was wondering, since more or less
> there has been anything between 6 and 8 weeks from one release to the next
> one. I assumed another one would take place shortly.

I usually release a new version when I think the list of changes and bugfixes
is long enough, or if one of the fixes is important.

Doing a release is quite an easy task for me, I just don't want to strain all
packagers out there with too frequent updates.

> NTLM should only be enabled, if not specifically disabled, when HTTP is
> enabled and also using SSL or SSPI.

Ah, true. I did however solve it slightly differently in what I committed just
now (to reduce the #ifdef amount in regular code). Thanks.