FTP: TYPE A on CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST

From: Olivier ROBIN <orobin_at_histor.fr>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:34:49 +0100

I wanna send an FTP command having the DTP channel opened, so I use CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST. This option opens the DTP channel and set the ascii type for the transfer (TYPE A).

The problem is I want the binary type (TYPE I). I try to set it with the option CURLOPT_PREQUOTE or with the option CURLOPT_TRANSFERTEXT but libcurl always send 'TYPE A'. Is it possible to have 'TYPE I' instead 'TYPE A' on CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST ?

Thanks for help.