Re: Today's minor patch

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:12:37 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005, Yang Tse wrote:

> This minor patch is for the experimental ftp-method code. As my other
> patches it only addresses a compiler warning. I hope that this one doesn't
> break anything ;-) It can be used if you think its usefull.

> + data->set.ftp_filemethod = (curl_ftpfile)va_arg(param, curl_ftpfile);

I modified this to:

    data->set.ftp_filemethod = (curl_ftpfile)va_arg(param, long);

... since that is how other options are extracted and I want to be absolutely
sure that we get a long from the stack (as that is how curl_easy_setopt() is
documented to work).

> + FTPFILE_INT_MAX = INT_MAX /* Force underlying type of
> curl_ftpfile to int */

... then I didn't need this.

  Commercial curl and libcurl Technical Support: