Re: Headerinfo "Content-Encoding"

From: Kenneth Andresen <kandresen_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 15:06:46 -0600

Hello Dan,

Thank you for your advice! I will use a empty string with
CURLOPT_ENCODING then!

I have btw. noticed that in a shell command like bash, the encoding is
listed when using Dump header:
curl --compress remoteurl -o localurl -D dumpheader.txt

I thus asume PHP's use of Curl also get the entire header somewhere(?),
if I can't get the encoding directly, are there any other ways to get
the full response header within PHP?