Re: curl_easy_escape question

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:59:55 -0700

On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 12:28:51AM +0200, Surfman19_at_gmx.at wrote:
> does curl provide a function for me? did you write such a function? plz
> paste it!
>
> does my encoding have a special name????

I'm not sure what you're asking. Those two web sites take the string you
entered and convert it to different character encodings before returning
the encoded URL. The correct one to use depends on the server/application
which will receive your encoded URL. If you want to do character conversions,
iconv is probably what you're looking for. It's not part of libcurl.

>>> Dan