Re: splay trees

From: Xavier Bouchoux <xavierb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 12:25:20 +0200

> > I'll try to see if I can get better info, but that's unlikely.

I could reproduce it in a friendlier environment!

it seems to loop because the tree is only one element:
t == t->smaller == t->larger == t->same
i == 0x4463eb0e
t->key = -1

It would help if you could figure out exactly where it hangs. Do you have
> many
> requests added to the multi handle at the time this happens?

no, num_easy = 1.
(state = CURLM_STATE_INIT, result = CURLE_OK, socks=0)

I take it the application worked smoothly with 7.15.3 so we can rule out the
> risk that your application is somehow causing this?

that's very very unlikely. (I didn't change code related to the http
querries since a long time)
but I could get an older cvs curl version to check.