Re: How to fully customize the HTTP request

From: Mohamed Lrhazi <lrhazi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 11:45:20 -0400

Actually I cannot use the CURLOPT_PROXY workaround because It does not seem
to use KEEP-ALIVE... and I need KEEP-ALIVE because I have too much
PURGE requests to send....

Any chance of getting CURLOPT_CUSTOMPATH patch?

Mohamed~

--
``We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is
the first duty of intelligent men.''