Re: strange mem behavior

From: Devel <devel_at_integra-sc.it>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 18:34:12 +0200

I tried with last on curl site 7.15.3 and 7.14.1. The problem is replicated on 2 linux box. Again i count with netstat the number of session opened by my app and it grow too (40,50,..) until it reach the max number of client for the remote site!

Il Wed, 24 May 2006 18:10:14 +0200 (CEST)
Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> scrisse:

> On Wed, 24 May 2006, Devel wrote:
>
> > i have this function in my app SDL based. For test i call this function in a
> > loop while. Using top cmd (i'm using linux) i see that VIRT mem associated
> > with my apps grow every time i call curl_easy_perform and it doesn't relased
> > with curl_easy_perform.
>
> What libcurl version? And does it really grow every time?
>
> > Can you help me to debug this?
>
> Try this approach if you really think libcurl leaks memory:
>
> http://cool.haxx.se/cvs.cgi/curl/lib/README.memoryleak?rev=HEAD
>
> ... or just use valgrind.
ok i give a look!

--