Re: Patch: "SESS" special string for CURLOPT_COOKIELIST

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 00:48:55 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 24 May 2006, Michael Wallner wrote:

> In constrast to curl_easy_setopt(ch, CURLOPT_COOKIELIST, "ALL"), which
> resets all cookies, the string "SESS" would only reset session cookies
> (identified by expires == 0).

Indeed a fair and neat idea I think!

> PS: Is the three-spaces indentation in cookie.c intended?

Nopes, I fixed this when I committed the rest! Please try the CVS version now,
as I rearranged the code a bit - I wanted to move more of the cookie logic to
the cookie.c file and have less of it in the url.c file. It was nothing your
patch introduced or anything, I just took the opportunity to make that code
cleanup while I was poking around in the cookie code.

Thanks for the patch!