Re: Touble using cURL

From: Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 06:00:14 -0500

Well, to start with, when using a unix shell, the url needs to be enclosed
in quotes. The shell treats the & and ? characters differently differently
to alphanumerics unless quoted.

You'll probably want to add

   -o filename

in there as well, or the file contents will stream past in the console.

Ralph Mitchell