PocketPC port (VS2005)

From: Jeroen Dierckx <jeroen.dierckx_at_uhasselt.be>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 16:54:26 +0200

Hi,

I was trying to port libcurl and dependencies to pocket pc, using
Visual Studio 2005. I didn't have much time, and didn't succeed
because of some dependencies (zlib is only partially ready, I didn't
even start with openssl).

Looking at the gazillions of platforms where a release is made for,
why isn't pocketpc supported? The SDKs for windows mobile 2003 and
2005 for vs2005 are a lot more complete than the EVC++ ones. We can
almost compile all code we make here for pocketpc without much
trouble.

Greetz,
JeDi