Re:httpput.c

From: Parvinder Singh Arora <psarora_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 05:56:21 -0400

*>> Anything that i am missing? curl -iT does the same thing ..just that it
*
*> >includes the header information along with a file put *

>Assuming that you don't really wanted to transfer a file that large (144GB
is
>quite a big file), I would advice that you verify that you pass in the
correct
>data size to the option for file size.
I am not doing anything to set tche file sizeo the fread function is setting
up the file size. I have not changed the function at all.
The platform that i am using is VC6 on Windows XP. I have built the curl
library from the source code. The other thing I noticed is when i debug
through Visual Studio it works fine. it saves the file with the exact same
size and i can retrieve it too but if i run the program it hangs at
*** We read 0 bytes from file

~Parvinder
"Consider calling it a challenge rather than calling it a crisis."