Call curl_easy_cleanup from a different thread

From: Matt Veenstra <matts_lists_at_tribalmedia.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 14:26:01 -0800

Hello,

Can I call curl_easy_cleanup from the main thread after
calling curl_easy_init from a separate thread?

I don't call curl_easy_cleanup after each perform as I
want to leave the connection open for faster operations.

And I cant easily call back into a thread as I have thread
wrappers that make this difficult. I really need to
improve my wrappers to make this easier to do, but I don't
quite have the time for rewriting these and if I could
just close the curl handle in the main thread this would
be super helpful.

Thanks for you time,
Matt
tribalmedia