Re: Curl 7.16.x and multi interface

From: Eygene Ryabinkin <rea-curly_at_codelabs.ru>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 19:08:32 +0300

Daniel,

Sat, Mar 10, 2007 at 11:45:02PM +0100, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Mar 2007, Eygene Ryabinkin wrote:
>
> >The patch is attached. It was done for the 7.6.12-20070301.
>
> Many thanks for your hard work and research on this topic.

You're welcome ;))

> Your patch was just applied and committed, I only modified the comment
> somewhat.

Thank you! If the patch was right (I was not sure) maybe it will
be better to move the NULLification out to the end of Curl_done to
make function's semantics a bit better: if we're making the connection
being done, then we're signalling the caller no matter if we're
closing the connection, leaving it opened for later reusal or
something else.

Sorry, it came to my mind just today.

--
Eygene