Re: Sending arbitrary SFTP commands?

From: Nick Zitzmann <nick_at_chronosnet.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:03:26 -0600

On Mar 15, 2007, at 1:34 AM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

>> Short question: Is it possible to send arbitrary SFTP commands
>> using libcurl, and if so, how?
>
> In addition to Dan's response: feel free to join in and make
> libcurl support this. That's what open source is about!

I'd try, but I have a question first: What's the best way of setting
an SFTP delete command in a CURL easy option? Right now there are a
number of ways of telling CURL to send a delete command at the given
URL, each is different given the protocol used by the URL, and SFTP
is a binary protocol, so the delete command is the number 13 instead
of a word.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>