Re: Sending arbitrary SFTP commands?

From: Nick Zitzmann <nick_at_chronosnet.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 20:01:37 -0600

On Mar 15, 2007, at 5:16 PM, Dan Fandrich wrote:

> The names used by 'sftp' would make sense.

They would. So I see here we just need to take quote and postquote
commands, and translate them into libssh2 function calls. I wish SFTP
wasn't a binary protocol, but I don't see any other way of doing this.

When I get some time I might try implementing this myself, assuming I
can get libssh2 to compile (which I haven't tried yet).

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>