Re: VS2005 + WM5.0, anyone?

From: Stanislav Tishkin <>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:13:28 -0400

I've done it
and it works

I also used wcecompat (and i had to modify some code there) in order
to compile Libcurl for WM5.0

setting up OpenSSL in visual studio 2005 for WM5.0 is a pain.
if you read INSTALL.WCE you also need wcecompat in order to compile
openssl for windows mobile

I "imported" make file ms/ce.mak from openssl to windows mobile manually,
just going line by line and adding correct files to the project. It took a day
and I am guessing that is not the best way to do it.

If you interested in instructions on how to do that, it will take me couple of
weeks to wrtie them up.