Re: Crash using WRITEDATA callback depending on CUSTOMREQUEST sent!

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 14:30:37 +0100

2007/3/17, Arnaud Maye wrote:

> I don't know what the problem is to be honest, and I don't have time to
> investigate more unfortunately.

Could you please make the following changes an tell us if it solves
your problem.

> Details of my configuration:
> ---------------------------
> -libcurl 7.16.1 (/MT - Multithread - .dll ) ( Release and debug builds )
> -openssl-0.9.8e (/MT - Multithread - .lib) (Release and debug builds )
> -Client ( /MT - Multithread )
> -Visual Studio 2005 ( VC 8.0 )

Rebuild yourself libcurl 7.16.1 using /MD - Multithreaded - .dll (MDd
for debug build).

Rebuild yourself openssl-0.9.8e using /MD - Multithreaded - .dll (MDd
for debug build).

Rebuild yourself your Client app using /MD - Multithreaded (/MDd for
debug build).

In that way all parts of your DLLs and app would be using the _same_
CRT, the dymamic one

Make sure you perform a 'clean' on all projects and libs before rebuilding.

If you do it please tell us the results.

--
-=[Yang]=-