SFTP and FTPS

From: <thyros_at_op.pl>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:15:20 +0100

Hello.

I'm working on my own FTP client using your lib.
I have little worries if I understand SSL and certificates correctly.
If anyone could answer my questions would be great.

1)
To check server's authenticity I need to set one of following options:
CURLOPT_CAINFO or CURLOPT_CAPATH

2)
If server require a certificate from me I need to set:
CURLOPT_SSLCERT and if necessary also CURLOPT_SSLCERTTYPE and CURLOPT_SSLCERTPASSWD

3)
What about my certificate. Should a provide one for my ftp client or
anyone who want to use this client should provide it's certificate as a user?

4)
On your front page I see you support SFTP but in your mails Daniel Stenberg
calims "...But there's no kind of integrated SSH-related support in curl or libcurl".
So which one is correct? And if you do, what part of SFTP you support.

Thank you for your help
Robert.