Re: server downtime

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 02:41:43 +0100

2007/3/21, Ralph Mitchell wrote:

> It looks like my auto-builds haven't been picked up since 3/10/07,
> though that may be nothing to do with the server change.

They seem to be stored. The script which analyzes and processes them
might have an issue, but It seems more likely to be something related
with some strange newline issue in the submitted files, see for
yourself beginning of file
http://curl.haxx.se/auto/log.cgi?id=20070321171425-14713 you get
previous link from http://curl.haxx.se/auto/summary.html at the
sparc64-unknown-linux-gnu dept.

Just to discard an issue with the script which stores it. Could you do
a test run exactly the same way you're doing it and send it off list
to me ?

$CURLDIR/tests/testcurl.pl $CURLDIR | tee daily-output | mail -s
autobuild my-above-address_at_gmail.com

As well as a tar of daily-output in another mail.

--
-=[Yang]=-