Re: SSH private keys

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 19:18:57 -0700

On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 03:09:12PM +0100, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> Now we're talking. Yes, I think having a unified "set keyfile" option would
> make sense.

That's what I've implemented for now. I've added some infrastructure
for scp/sftp tests using an OpenSSH server, and I have a couple of new
test cases to add. The old test case numbering scheme (tests/README)
is mentioned as obsolete, but there's something to be said for grouping
similar tests. Should I just add the new tests at the next stop in the
200 range, or is it worthwhile reserving a new range for scp/sftp tests?

>>> Dan