RE: Javascript checks BODYelement.clientWidth before issuing html

From: Tom Donnelly <tom.donnelly_at_imagepick.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:18:54 -0700

Ralph - thanks for the response I was using LiveHTTPheaders and Paros
Proxy to try and trap the differences (with a valid cookie plugged into
the header using curl_setopt) but then I figured it didn't matter what
was in the headers since the script must obtain and store in a cookie
and re-check that a valid BODYelement.clientWidth exists.

The only way for this to exist is for the script to execute in a real
browser.

Am I making sense?

Tom