Re: re-using connection with authentication

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 09:29:38 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007, Sigrid Thijs wrote:

> But I still get the same result: the second request is sent without body and
> a 400 response is returned.

Hm, perhaps I misunderstood your problem, but I also have no idea what the
test server wantes as input so I always got error responses back in my tests.

Is that error perhaps due to "Expect: 100-continue" in the request?

I noticed when I tested your application against your server that the
connection was sometimes kept after the first request and sometimes not. I
couldn't detect any pattern.