Re: libcurl c++

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 10:41:41 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007, Uday wrote:

Please don't top-post. It makes following the discussion very hard.

> Uploading using HTTP. when I tried PUT/UPLOAD first, I received 405 error.

Just blindly trying different methods will of course be a very time consuming
job, and I find it a bit strange that you don't first figure out exactly what
you want to do before you write your program.

Are you really doing a "file upload" with plain (*not* multipart formpost)
HTTP POST?

> here's my current attempt.

And what happens when you use this?